Super jeep tour from Höfn to Evilsridge in Lónsöræfi, which is one of the pearls of the Vatnajökull National Park. The landscape is a breath-taking adventure for the senses. Photographic opportunities are uncountable.
To go to Evilsridge we must pass the river Skyndidalsá, so if the river is impassable, we take a sightseeing tour to Hvannagil canyon in Stafafellsmountains.
If we go to the canyon, due to impassable river, we go from the there to Skutafoss waterfall and then onwards to Horn, where we witness majestic mountains rising from the black sand beach.
Departure: 9 AM
Meeting point: Parking lot by N1 gas station on Vesturbraut in Höfn.
Duration: 4-5 hours
Price: Adults: 25. 000.ísk – Children: 12. 500.ísk
Minimum age: 10 years
Group maximum: 10 persons
Season: 15. June – 30. September
Please read our safety policy and the terms and conditions of our trips, at the top of the page!!
What ‘s included:
- Drive in a super.
- A local English speaking guide.
What you need to bring:
- Outdoor clothing based on weather conditions at the time of the trip. Such as hat, gloves, rain coats, etc.
- Good shoes, suitable for rough nature, this tour does not involve a lot of hiking.
- Good mood 🙂
Good to know:
- Weather in Iceland can be unpredictable so it is always wise to check the weather forecast before travelling long distances in Iceland.
- Notice that the distance from Reykjavík Höfn is 460km or about 5-6 hours’ drive in best conditions.
- We do not arrange for any other transport than from Glacier lagoon, to the cave and back to Glacier lagoon.
- For information’s on road conditions see vegagerdin.is and for information on weather see www.vedur.is
- Information on Lónsöræfi
All South East tours are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. South East does not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused or can be traced to customer’s own actions or recklessness.
Participant in our tours must always comply with guides instructions for safety.